Monday 15 August 2011

VROCK

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF The Vrock! 
 Gleaming eyes and verdigris inlaid spear! Dirty tattered wings! And 2 pack a day smoking habit!
Used wire in the claws , a little bit of fabric paint for colour, silicon sealant on the face for sheen and shaping, and pva to hold the wings together.  And the spear.
I got fancy again.  Prob will do so for the hezroa too. When I was making the giant ape, it kept trying to be a slaad or a hezroa. So this should be a piss in the cake right?
I should start making a minidemogorgon for a friend, but I'm procrastinating because mandrill faces are fiddly with those little coloured patchs. I might give this one a double butt to go with his double head.
Here are the photos oh eager children of the grime and muck:



2 comments:

  1. this one's quite beautiful, and i'm thinking.. WHERE'S MY DEMOGORGON???

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn your eyes. I started the conception stage of it today.

    ReplyDelete